Wednesday, December 20, 2006

On Blogging

Wow.

Wow, I have really been slacking lately, haven't I? And by lately, I mean "for months." Maybe I should get back into this blogging thing. I have been reading comic books, after all. And they're fun to write about, but the usual weekly thing got, well, tedious. Not the good "in-the-zone" tedious that I tend to experience at work. More the "this isn't fun or useful for anybody" tedious.

I think I will try to get back into the weekly swing of things. But I need to shake things up a bit. I think I know how to do that now and, with luck, it will be fun or useful for somebody!

So I guess I should go read Wednesday's haul, or what I can read meaningfully before Medium comes on. Yeah, you just read over 100 words of metapost. Sorry about that.

Y'know, come to think of it, I do have some content. It's fanfiction. Marvel Civil War fanfiction. (Yeah, I know. At least it's something.) So go read "Calling Home"! I mean, if you feel like it.

No comments: