- It is a foggy morning.
- Edward gives Bella a ride to school.
- Overprotective, much?
- She likes his smell.
- They are compatible in an olfactory way.
- Vampires like fast cars.
- Yes, everybody stare at Bella and her beau.
- Jessica grills Bella about Edward.
- They continue to be boy obsessed for two class periods.
- Vampires can eat solid food.
- Like people can eat dirt.
- So can vampires get pica?
- Edward wants to know everything Bella thinks.
- And would like to censor her thoughts, if only he could...?
- All the guys at Forks High want Bella?
- Why, for gods' sakes???
- Bella and Edward have a long lunchroom conversation.
- Vampires like to eat mountain lions.
- And bears.
- (And presumably tigers.)
- Oh my.
Thursday, January 01, 2009
Reading Twilight into the New Year
Reading notes for Chapter 10 ("Interrogations") of Stephanie Meyer's Twilight: