- Forks is icy. Oh noes!
- Better be extra-careful, Bella.
- Remember: You're a klutz.
- Why do the boys of Forks like Bella?
- I don't understand.
- Oh, hey, snow chains. Good idea, Charlie.
- Out-of-control van! Oh noes!
- Edward is Bella's hero.
- He's so pretty and golden-eyed and mysterious.
- How'd he do that?
- Deny, deny, deny.
- Dr. Cullen is pretty, too.
- I bet Tyler becomes a Bella hanger-on.
- Maybe he'll give her chocolates.
- Or something.
- Bella doesn't like lying.
- Charlie's daughter is involved in a car accident, and he feels guilty about telling her mother?
- Adults are useless.
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Reading notes for Chapter 3 ("Phenomenon") of Stephanie Meyer's Twilight: