Monday, December 15, 2008

Reading Twilight

Reading notes for Chapter 7 ("Nightmare") of Stephanie Meyer's Twilight:
  • Bad dream involving a werewolf fighting a vampire.
    • It was probably inevitable.
  • Okay, I swear, I DO NOT NEED TO KNOW every single blessed detail about what Bella does while she waits for her modem to dial.
    • Talk about padding the page count.
    • Is the whole book gonna be like this?
  • Yes. Pop-up windows are the bane of the internet user. I get it.
  • Vampire research time for Bella!
  • Bella's research fails. Time for her to take a walk!
  • How long is this chapter again?
    • Seriously?
    • Damn.
  • "Could the Cullens be vampires?"
    • That question appears on page 138.
  • Bella doesn't know.
    • Of course, I do
    • I saw the movie trailer.
  • Bella does homework.
  • Charlie gets home.
  • Bella goes to bed.
  • Another day dawns. It is sunny.
  • School time!
  • Bella writes a paper on Shakespeare and misogyny.
    • I wonder what she concludes.
    • I wonder whether it's ironic or appropriate.
  • What? No Cullens?
  • Bella can't keep her mind on anything.
    • Well, except for getting her homework done.
    • 'Cause she's a model student.
    • Of course.
  • Bella does not trust her sheriff dad to feed himself.
  • Time to go dress shopping with the girls!
  • End of chapter.

No comments: